Monday, June 25, 2007

Back in Blighty

I meant to post here last week before leaving for the UK but it was the usual last minute rush and I didn't get a moment. Anyway, I'm back in the UK at the moment, enjoying some holiday, seeing family and friends and so on. Last week we were in a lovely cottage in a remote part of the countryside in South Wales, so remote that my mobile phone couldn't pick up a signal, the blogging machine couldn't connect and even the radio reception was pretty poor. (It was bliss, actually!). I'm now in South Derbyshire at my parents' place, where I was brought up, and the blogging machine is now functioning again, so I may get a chance to write the odd post. I have about three hundred emails to work through, so my apologies if you are waiting for one from me.

No comments: