Friday, March 04, 2005

Image of Virgin Mary and Jesus on Bathroom Mirror

These sightings just get better and better. Thanks to David Meadows for this link from WZZM13.com:

Cleveland Area Woman claims image of Virgin Mary appears on bathroom mirror
. . . . There are, of course, skeptics who say this is just a matter of humidity, steam on the glass forming what appears to be an image.

“You have your right to believe in what you want to believe in,” Terra says.

And Terra believes this is a miracle.

“I'm her messenger,” Terra said. “This is my job for her and I told her I'd do it and I promised her I wouldn't sell her on eBay.”

Terra says she will share her water with those who ask for it . . .
This is the best reporting I've seen on any of these appearances yet. It's pure Onion.

No comments: