Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Caviezel as Superman?

While on the topic, and also in homage to Christopher Reeve who died yesterday, the rumours about Jim Caviezel (Jesus in The Passion of the Christ) show no sign of abating, for example in this article in the Baltimore Sun about Christopher Reeve (A Super Man). The most thorough coverage of the rumours is in Christianity Today and most recently in this update:

Reel News: Latest reports deepen mystery behind Caviezel/Superman rumors
Jeffrey Overstreet

2 comments:

Eric Sowell said...

Maybe, but I'm really hoping for Tom Welling of Smallville. They've got a good cast there, especially Superman and Lex. I think Caviezel would be a better choice than others that I've heard about, but Tom Welling really seems to fit the part in my mind.

Mark Goodacre said...

I agree. It would be senstational if they asked Tom Welling; I'm a big fan of Smallville.